The Environmental Protection Policy of Steel Con DOOEL emphasizes the full commitment of the management in meeting the needs of the clients and the offered services by following and adhering to the applicable legal and other regulations from the national and international standards for environmental protection. Management emphasizes the importance of environmental protection and continuously strives to improve the existing Environmental Management System in accordance with the ISO 14001: 2015 standard by ensuring effectiveness and efficiency in all processes and activities of the company.
All processes are aimed at:
– Involvement of environmental protection requirements in the planning and design of the company’s activities
– Setting goals for reducing the negative impacts on the environment and providing measures and plans for their implementation
– Eliminate or reduce to the maximum practical level of negative impacts on the environment, by taking measures to prevent possible pollution by investing in new modern technologies
– Effective communication with company employees, suppliers, customers and the population in the company environment regarding aspects and environmental impacts,
-Continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System, based on the analysis of products and services, by meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of the clients
-Defining, managing and controlling the processes in the company that have a significant impact on the environmental aspects, in order to eliminate or reduce the expectations and requirements of the clients.
– Ensuring continuous improvement of environmental protection measures through the management of waste generation, its selection and appropriate disposal, including the reduction of energy consumption.
Every employee of Steel Con must be familiar with the policy and respect it as a permanent principle in the daily performance of work responsibilities.